Support Your Oceans & Sustainable Recycling
Ocean Soul Foundation (OLF) is a not-for-profit foundation that works to support local community organisations in developing countries to clear beaches and waterways of marine plastic pollution and provide business and employment opportunities to local people.
We empower and enable local people to collect and upcycle ocean debris into products for sale to support the sustainable development of local coastal communities.
– Raising money to support Ocean Sole Africa’s work in Kenya to clean beaches, employ local people to up-cycle marine plastic litter into products for sale.
– Providing expertise and funding to support the development of the ‘Ocean Sole in a Box’ model and developing partnerships in other developing countries.
– Providing waste management & recycling options for use by coastal communities.
– Supporting a conservation program including coastline and waterway clean-ups and education programs working with communities and grass-root organisations.
– Supporting the overall governance, impact measurement and administration of programs as required to report back to the board and donors and to grow and develop the organisation and business.
Make a Donation to Support
Oceans & Sustainable Recycling
Please fill in the form below with the amount you would like to donate, everything is greatly appreciated and all donations make a big difference.